Watch our Occupational Health Video
Providing Occupational Health In The Workplace
- Established in 1996 and a major provider of Occupational Health in South Wales.
- Our headquarters are in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms.
- We also have a mobile medical unit that can be brought to your premises/site.
- Lorainne Jenkins is the managing director and is a qualified and experienced occupational health nurse with many years of experience.
- Investors In People accreditation since 1997.
- First private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013.
- Achilles Link up RISQS Accredited in 2013.
- Constructing Better Health Accredited in 2008 and again in 2015.
- We cover South Wales – Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthen, Bridgend, Llanelli, Neath, Newport, Port Talbot, Swansea and can also provide Occupational Health across areas in England.
- Services provided include – Safety Critical/Fit To Work Medicals , Drugs & Alcohol Screening , Confined Spaces Medicals , Working At Height Medicals , Network Rail Medicals & many more services.
Why Choose Workare Ltd As Your Occupational Health Provider?
- We have a dedicated team of occupational health professionals.
- We have HSE Appointed Physicians who can provide Asbestos, Lead, Ionising Radiation medicals and HAVS medicals.
- We can provide On-site Occupational Health with our Mobile Medical Screening Unit.
- We can provide consultations and medicals at our consulting rooms- ideal for small numbers and more cost effective for you.
- We have the top accrediations in Occupational Health – SEQOHS, Achilles Link up RISQS, Constructing Better Health & Investors In People.