Providing Occupational Health & Health Surveillance In The Workplace Since 1996
We are a major provider of Occupational Health in Wales and have been established for twenty years.
Lorainne Jenkins is the managing director and is a qualified and experienced Specialist Occupational Health Nurse Advisor.
Our headquarters are in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms. We also have a clinic in Bristol and also have access to facilities in the South West.
Our client base is extensive and includes Private sector – Major Construction and Engineering Companies, Manufacturing, Specialised Industries, Avionics, Chemical and Bio Science. Public Sector Organisations include Welsh Government, Councils, Charities, Health Authorities and NHS – we are No 1 on the National Public-Sector Procurement list for Occupational Health.
Our Mobile Screening Unit provides flexibility of service while maintaining standards.
We were the first private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013. We are also accredited and audited with Investors In People (1997) & Constructing Better Health (2008).
Our geographical area is Wales , M4 & South West England. For the rest of the UK we have a Strategic Partnership with RPS Healthcare who deliver services in line with our protocols.
Services provided include – Safety Critical/Fit To Work Medicals, Health Surveillance, Specialist Medicals, Drugs & Alcohol Screening & many more services.
Why Choose Workare Ltd As Your Occupational Health Provider?
- We can help take the headache out of those Occupational Health related issues that may be taking up our valuable time.
- We do this with a core team of Qualified Occupational Health professionals who have extensive experience and expertise and knowledge.
- We can provide cost effective solutions for your Occupational Health problems and can cater for companies of all sizes.
- We are flexible in our delivery and can tailor your requirements to suit your needs.
- Or team includes Occupational Health Physicians at consultant level as well as HSE Appointed Physicians who can provide Asbestos, Lead, Ionising Radiation and HAVS medicals.
- All or processes are regularly audited to ensure compliance with the highest standards.
Watch our Occupational Health Video