Watch our Occupational Health Video
Providing Health and Safety in the work place
Workare Ltd was established in 1997 and has since become a major provider of occupational health in South Wales. We are currently based in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms and for your convenience we also have a mobile medical unit that can be brought to your premises/site. Lorainne Jenkins is the managing director and is a qualified and experienced occupational health nurse. Before setting up Workare Ltd, Lorainne gained many years of experience in heavy engineering and telecommunication. Workare gained Investors In People accreditation in 1997 and be re assessed for its 18 year accreditation. We were also accredited by the Construction Industry in 2009 under their Constructing Better Health banner and we were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013. Recently we have gained the Achilles Link-up railway accreditation providing occupational health to the transport sector. We cover South Wales – Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthen, Bridgend, Llanelli, Neath, Newport, Port Talbot, Swansea and also provide Occupational Health across areas in England.
Why choose Workare Ltd?
- A dedicated team of occupational health staff and physicians to help us provide our services to our customers.
- We are fortunate to have on board HSE Appointed Physicians who can provide Asbestos, Lead, Ionising Radiation medicals and HAVS medicals.
- On-site health surveillance, if you have a large number of staff the medicals can be carried out on your premises with the mobile medical unit.
- Achilles Link-up railway accredited - Occupational Health , Drugs & Alchohol testing , medical screening & surveillance for the transport sector.
- SEQOHS Accredited – Only private occupational health company in Wales with this quality accreditation.
Occupational Health Services
We have specialist OH Physician clinics where Asbestos, Lead and Ionising Medicals and HAVS Tier 4 assessments can be conducted. The OH Physician can also see employees who are on long term sickness absence
Advice on the management of attendance and rehabilitation back to work. Also issues related to working within the Equality Act and its requirements. Provision includes receptionist and basic consumables.