Providing Occupational Health In The Workplace
Established in 1996 and a major provider of Occupational Health in South Wales.
Lorainne Jenkins is the managing director and is a qualified and experienced Specialist Occupational Health Nurse Advisor.
Our headquarters are in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms.
We also have clinics in Bristol & Bridgwater.
Our Mobile Screening Unit provides flexibility of service while maintaining standards.
First private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013.
We are also accredited and audited with Investors In People (1997) , Constructing Better Health (2008) & Achilles Link Up RISQS (2013) .
Our geographical area is Wales , M4 Corridor & South West England. For the rest of the UK we have a Strategic Partnership with RPS Healthcare who deliver services in line with our protocols.
Services provided include – Safety Critical/Fit To Work Medicals, Health Surveillance, Specialist Medicals, Drugs & Alcohol Screening, Network Rail Medicals & many more services.
Why Choose Workare Ltd As Your Occupational Health Provider?
- We have a core team of qualified Occupational Health Professionals with extensive experience, expertise & knowledge.
- Our team are friendly, compassionate and approachable ensuring that individuals have a positive experience.
- We provide cost effective solutions for your Occupational Health needs.
- We can provide a flexible service designed to meet Company requirements.
- We have Occupational Health Physicians at consultant level as well as HSE Appointed Physicians who can provide Asbestos, Lead, Ionising Radiation and HAVS medicals.
- We can cater for individuals & large numbers.
- All our processes are regularly audited in order to maintain our quality standards.
Watch our Occupational Health Video