Safe Effective Quality Occupational Health Service
We are pleased to announce that we were the first private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be accredited for the new Quality Award for OH providers in 2013.The SEQOHS Accreditation Scheme ensures, through regular monitoring, that required standards are maintained by all accredited OH Services. Assessment is against the SEQOHS Standards, which were developed by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine in collaboration with a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary stakeholder group. A rigorous audit is carried out every year against the standards. Source : seqohs.org All Companies are measured and audited against the following standards
- The standards are grouped into 6 domains that relate to:
- Business probity (business integrity and financial propriety)
- Information governance (adequacy and confidentiality of records
- People (competency and supervision of occupational health staff)
- Facilities and equipment (safe, accessible and appropriate)
- Relationships with purchasers (fair dealing and customer focus)
- Relationships with workers (fair treatment, respect and involvement)
Workare Ltd is a qualified supplier for the Link-up RISQS Achilles accreditation. We are approved to provide drugs & alcohol testing. And medical assessments The above can apply to the following occupations amongst others.
- Light rail systems operators
- Freight operators
- Infrastructure management contractors
- Train operators
- Underground infrastructure companies
- Construction companies
Investors In People
Constructing Better Health
We were the first OH Company in Wales to be awarded this Accolade in 2008 and have been re-accredited in 2013.CBH is the Quality mark for the Construction industry and we are pleased to be associated with the Organisation.
Sustainable Development Charter
The Sustainable Development Charter encourages and enables organisations in Wales to become more sustainable – to make decisions that produce the best long-term outcomes for themselves and for the future of Wales. The Sustainable Development Charter is Wales’ highest profile commitment to sustainable development. Signing the Charter is a voluntary commitment aimed at improving the economic, social, environmental and cultural well-being of Wales.
Health In Construction
We are now a member of Health In Construction. They aim to unite the construction industry in order to eradicate the ill health and disease caused by exposures to health hazards on building sites.
We are also members of the following organisations.
- Association of Occupational Health Nurse Practitioners.
- Bridgend Business Forum
- British Heart Foundation.
- Cardiff University Alumni.
- Chartered Management Institute.
- City and Guilds Institute.
- Health and Safety Executive
- Information Commissioners Office.
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Royal College of Nursing.
- Society of Occupational Medicine.
- South Wales Construction Safety Group.
- University of South Wales.