Network Rail Medicals
We are “Qualified via Audit” by Achilles Link Up as a registered supplier for network rail medicals, we can provide :
- Medical Screening and Surveillance.
- Alcohol and Drugs testing.
- Occupational Health and Occupational Physician services.
Workare is Link-Up/RISQS Approved
To carry out the following medical services for contractors working on the railway infrastructure for Network Rail:
- Workare are pleased to be working with the main contractor for the two rail electrification projects planned for Wales- Phase 3 of the main line between Cardiff and Swansea and the Valleys project.
- Although not due to commence until 2015 and 2019, preparations are well underway and Workare has been working with the many training companies and sponsors to ensure new staff are fit for employment.
- Our expertise in the field of assessment medicals and chain of custody drug and alcohol screening has proven successful.
- We are the only Welsh Company to have achieved the double accreditation of Achilles Link Up /RISQS and the SEQOHS Quality standard.
- We can carry out Competence Specific Medical Fitness medical examinations: Levels 1 to 6.
- Drug and Alcohol Screening for Employment, Pre-Appointment, and Random.
These medicals and screenings can only be carried out by Accredited Occupational Health Providers
Workare Ltd can provide these services on-site or at our headquarters in Bridgend, Wales.
We have just undergone our third Audit and are pleased to announce that we had no non-compliancies and a first rate report by the auditor.
“We recently undertook a comparison medical with another Achilles Company( this is part of our normal quality process) and Workare came out on top for quality- they are definitely our preferred provider and we will be recommending our subcontractors use them”Main Contractor