Workare Professional Standards
- As a SEQOHS Accredited company , working to high ethical standards is clinical to our success.
- Workare was the first Private Occupational Health in Wales to be SEQOHS accredited and 4 years on there are still only 2.
- The clinical compliance of Workare staff is prominent to its success. All Workare nurses are registered with the NMC ( Licence to practice ) some registered with the RCN ( Membership body ) and all have professional qualifications in Occupational Health. i.e Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- Workare Physicians are registered with the GMC (Licence Body ) and all have further occupational health qualifications, some Diploma ( Usually GP Level ), but the rest are AFOM/ MFOM/FFOM ( Consultant Specialist Level ). Most are HSE registered for Specialist medical assessment. Lead – HAVS – Asbestos – Ionisation Radiation – Offshore Medicals.
- Always ask what the doctors qualifications are!
- Our quality track record is proven with our SEQOHS , RISQS and Constructing Better Health Accreditations.
- Safe Contractor
- Sustainable Development Charter
and number 1 on the Wales Framework for Occupational Health services for all public sector organisations in Wales.