If you have staff working at height where they could fall and injure themselves you need to ensure that they are fit medically to do their job. If your employees work with the following:
- Working platforms such as scaffolds, tower scaffolds, cherry pickers, scissor lifts and podium steps.
- Work on a roof, piece of plant or equipment.
- Using ladders or stepladders.
Then it would be advisable to make sure that they are medically suitable for this work.
Working At Height Medical Involves:
- Carry out a full base line medical.
- Carry out extra tests that are working at height specific such as cardiovascular, and agility screening.
We work to criteria set by a National Construction Company and apply this to all Worker At Height Medicals.