Providing Occupational Health & Health Surveillance In The Workplace Since 1996
We are a major provider of Occupational Health in Wales and have been established for over twenty years.
Lorainne Jenkins is the MANAGING DIRECTOR and is a qualified experienced Specialist Occupational Health Nurse Advisor.
Our headquarters are in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms. We also have access to a clinic in Bristol and the South West.
Our client base is extensive and includes Private sector – Major Construction and Engineering Companies, Manufacturing, Specialised Industries, Avionics, Chemical and Bio Science. Public Sector Organisations include Welsh Government, Councils, Charities, Health Authorities and NHS – One of 5 providers approved to provide services for National Public-Sector Procurement list for Occupational Health.
We carry out on site medicals and health checks with our mobile screening unit. Contact us for details.
We were the first private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013 and were re-audited and re-accredited in 2018.
Our geographical area is Wales , M4 & South West England.
Services provided include – Safety Critical/Fit To Work Medicals, Health Surveillance, Absence & Sickness Management Clinic, Drugs & Alcohol Screening & many more services.
Why Choose Workare Ltd As Your Occupational Health Provider?
- We can help take the headache out of those Occupational Health related issues that may be taking up valuable time.
- We have a team of Qualified Occupational Health professionals who have extensive experience, expertise and knowledge.
- We can provide cost effective solutions for your Occupational Health problems and can cater for companies of all sizes.
- We are flexible in our delivery and can tailor your requirements to suit your needs.
- Our team includes Occupational Health Physicians at consultant level as well as HSE Appointed Physicians.
- All our processes are regularly audited to ensure compliance with the highest standards.
Watch our Occupational Health Video