Bristol Clinic For Occupational Health & Health Surveillance
We now have a new Workare Occupational Health clinic in Bristol for occupational health/health surveillance medicals. The Workare Bristol clinic is located south of Aztec west on the M5.
- Clinics are held on an ad hoc basis, contact us to find out our next available date.
The Following Services Are Available At Our Bristol Clinic:
- Safety Critical/Fit For Work Medical/CBH Medical – Costain , Skanska , Kier Group & McAlpine approved! ( Most main contractors require this to be completed by a SEQOHS Accredited Occupational Health Company )
- Drug And Alcohol Screening
- Baseline Medical
- Confined Space Medical
- Driver Medical
- Working At Height Medical
- Audiometry/Hearing Test
- Dermatology Screening
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Night Worker Assesment
Why Choose Workare Ltd As Your Occupational Health Provider?
- We can help take the headache out of those Occupational Health related issues that may be taking up our valuable time.
- We do this with a core team of Qualified Occupational Health professionals who have extensive experience and expertise and knowledge.
- We can provide cost effective solutions for your Occupational Health problems and can cater for companies of all sizes.
- We are flexible in our delivery and can tailor your requirements to suit your needs.
- Our team includes Occupational Health Physicians at consultant level as well as HSE Appointed Physicians who can provide Asbestos, Lead, Ionising Radiation and HAVS medicals.
- All our processes are regularly audited to ensure compliance with the highest standards.