Bristol Clinic For Occupational Health & Health Surveillance
We now have a new Workare Occupational Health clinic in Bristol for occupational health/health surveillance medicals. The Workare Bristol clinic is located south of Aztec west on the M5.
- Clinics are held on an ad hoc basis, contact us to find out our next available date.
The Following Services Are Available At Our Bristol Clinic:
- Safety Critical/Fit For Work Medical/CBH Medical – Costain , Skanska , Kier Group & McAlpine approved! ( Most main contractors require this to be completed by a SEQOHS Accredited Occupational Health Company )
- Baseline Medical
- Confined Space Medical
- Driver Medical
- Working At Height Medical
- Audiometry/Hearing Test
- Dermatology Screening
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Night Worker Assesment
Why Choose Workare Ltd As Your Occupational Health Provider?
- We can help take the headache out of those Occupational Health related issues that may be taking up your valuable time.
- We do this with a core team of Qualified Occupational Health professionals who have extensive experience, expertise and knowledge.
- We can provide cost effective solutions for your Occupational Health problems and can cater for companies of all sizes.
- We are flexible in our delivery and can tailor your requirements to suit your needs.
- Our team includes Occupational Health Physicians at Consultant level as well as HSE Appointed Physicians who can provide Asbestos, Lead, Ionising Radiation and HAVS medicals. (Our Occupational Health Physician Clinics take place at our consulting rooms in Bridgend and Bristol as well as by video/telephone)
- All our processes are regularly audited to ensure compliance with the highest standards.