Workare Professional Standards
- As a SEQOHS Accredited company , working to high ethical standards is critical to our success.
- Workare was the first Private Occupational Health in Wales to be SEQOHS accredited and we are proud to have led the way in Wales.
- The clinical compliance of Workare staff is essential for its success. All Workare nurses are registered with the NMC ( Licence to practice ) some registered with the RCN ( Membership body ) and all have professional qualifications in Occupational Health. i.e Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- Workare technicians are trained and qualified to Diploma level and have attended various vocational courses in order to enhance their competence. They have also benefitted from internal coaching and mentoring- all technician work is audited by a Qualified OHNA as per regulations. This allows for professional interpretation and ensures that the advice given to clients allows them to work within guidance protocols.
- Workare Physicians are registered with the GMC (Licence Body ) and all have further occupational health qualifications. Most are HSE registered for Specialist medical assessment. Lead – HAVS – Ionisation Radiation – Offshore Medicals.
- Always ask what the doctors qualifications are!
- Our quality track record is proven with our SEQOHS , RISQS Network Rail ( 2015-2017 for Electrification project ) and Constructing Better Health Accreditations.
- Listed on the All Wales Framework for Occupational Health services for all public sector organisations in Wales.
- COHPA- Commercial Occupational Health Providers Association
- BOHS- British Occupational Hygiene Society
- Sustainable Development Charter
- BHF- British Heart Foundation
- Health in Construction
- South Wales Safety Alliance