Welcome to Workare Ltd
- Established in 1996 Workare is a major provider of Occupational Health in South Wales and was one of the first independent OH Companies to set up in the region.
- Our headquarters are in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms. We also have a regular clinic in Bristol and access to facilities in the South West.
- We have a mobile medical screening unit that has everything needed to conduct health assessments including a Noise Reducing Audio Booth to ensure that hearing tests are conducted to legally defensible standards. This can be brought onto your site to save your employees time away from their job and is ideal if you do not have suitable rooms on site for the screening.
- At the helm is Lorainne Jenkins who has 30 years experience in Occupational Health and is a fully qualified Specialist Practitioner ( SCPHN) which means she is registered on a specialist part of the Nursing Register and can use this designated title.
Occupational Health Standards
- Investors In People accreditation since 1997.The first company of its kind to achieve this prestigious Accreditation.
- First private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013 and audited annually.
- Constructing Better Health Accredited in 2008 and again in 2015.
- Workare is listed with the Information Commissioner’s Office and we comply with strict data management protocols.
- Workare is No 1 ( out of 6) on the scoring matrix for the NPS Framework Agreement which the majority of public sector organisations in Wales ( Public Sector, Councils, Fire Brigades and Police ) now have to go to choose their OH Provider.
- A recent and prestigious achievement was to be awarded the Welsh Government contract to provide Occupational Health nurse services to its entire staff in Wales which we did for 2.5 years. This was as part of our Alliance with The Occupational Health Business.
- Two years ago we assisted TATA with their recruitment medicals – these were carried out at our Consulting rooms in Bridgend. We also had staff on site at TATA helping with their health surveillance.
- In 2017 we were contracted by a major company in Newport to assist with their health surveillance. We are providing a team of OH Professionals covering several shifts a week for a few months.
Watch our Occupational Health Video
Watch our Video to get to know us better