Welcome to Workare Ltd
- Established in 1996 and has now a major provider of Occupational Health in South Wales.
- Our headquarters are in Bridgend where we have fully equipped consulting rooms.
- We also have a mobile medical unit that can be brought to your premises/site.
- Lorainne Jenkins is the managing director and is a qualified and experienced occupational health nurse with many years of experience.
Occupational Health Standards
- Investors In People accreditation since 1997.
- First private Occupational Health Company in Wales to be were awarded the SEQOHS Accreditation in January 2013 and audited annually.
- Achilles Link up RISQS Accredited in 2013 and audited annually.
- Constructing Better Health Accredited in 2008 and again in 2015.
- Workare is listed with the Information Commissioner’s Office and we comply with strict data management protocols.
- Workare is No I ( out of 6) on the scoring matrix for the NPS Framework Agreement which the majority of public sector organisations in Wales ( Public Sector, Councils, Fire Brigades and Police ) now have to go to choose their OH Provider.
- Our most recent achievement and our most prestigious to date has been to be awarded the Welsh Government contract to provide Occupational Health nurse services to its entire staff in Wales which we did for 2.5 years
- We have for the last 12 months been assisting TATA with their recruitment medicals during the summer of 2015- these were carried out at our Consulting rooms in Bridgend. We have also had staff on site at TATA assisting with normal Health Surveillance.
Watch our Occupational Health Video
Watch our Video to get to know us better