Mobile Medical Screening Unit :
- Can be brought on site for convenience.
- The unit has a noise-reducing booth for audiometry testing and all equipment necessary for health surveillance/medicals.
- It will be of particular interest to the Construction Sector or to companies with peripatetic staff or staff who work on shared premises.
- The unit is available during the week and at weekends for a variety of screening procedures.
- We will need a flat, level area of 6 metres square and access to a standard electricity supply next to the unit.
- Costs can be supplied as required.
The unit is in demand and has already been used in the engineering and construction sectors. It has proved very popular and gets booked up quickly.
How we can help you
- Our Mobile Unit screening team will work with you to ensure that the visit runs smoothly.
- The on site team is made up of experienced and qualified Occupational Health technicians or Occupational Health Nurses with back up from Occupational Health Physicians as needed.
- We have already worked with organisations of all sizes and it proves a cost effective means of screening for many companies.
- The Unit will be delivered onto you site by our Logistics Associate and levelled and made safe ready for the medical staff.
- Once in position it remains on site until it needs to be removed.
- We would deliver on site the day before the service is due to commence and it would be picked up the day after the service finishes.
- At Workare we do not have our staff driving a Unit to site and then driving it away at the end of the day as this can cause tiredness.